P B & J with the Crust Cut Off
Peace, balance and Joy – Dr. Denise delivers cutting edge strategies
for designing your fulfilling, no fluff life. She shows you how to
thrive when your stressful, roller-coaster life has got you down for the
Learn how to create inspiring successes from devastating defeats as Dr.
Denise shares her courageous personal story, from living as a homeless
college drop-out, surviving multiple eating disorders and
single-parenting three children to creating her current vibrant health
and success. You will learn cutting-edge strategies for designing your
fulfilling life, including powerful information on Bach Flower Remedies.
This inspiring presentation is a must!
Your Weigh Out—The
Doctor Is In!
Tired of living in the shadows, settling for the unhealthy crumbs of
life? Confused by conflicting messages you receive? Have your impossibly
high self-expectations left the bitter taste of failure? Want to look
great, feel great, be heard and valued?
In this lively presentation Dr. Denise dispenses hope in her powerful
yet gentle, humorous style, helping others create lives of balance,
prosperity, radiant health and joy – free from self-destructive
behaviors. Feel the power, now. Live life on your own terms – free from
How Many Rings under Your Big Top?
In the circus of life, juggling and wire walking are skills precious few
have mastered. Discover the secrets to being balanced, productive and
happy, while enjoying the show.
What can you learn from a woman who spent several months homeless in
Hawaii, flunked out of college, single-parented three children, raced
motorcycles and survived multiple eating disorders? If you are seeking
vibrant health, balance and cutting-edge strategies for designing your
fulfilling life …plenty! Dr. Denise shares her courageous personal story
and outlines her path to vibrant health and success.
Learn ways to nurture and empower yourself and thrive as you manage your
life physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually? The demands of
multiple roles can mire us in guilt, exhaustion, depression and anxiety,
often leading to illness. Find out how to manage your stress creatively
and recapture your joy and zest for life.
Special Presentation: Taming Your Chew
Based on Dr. Denise's popular book, The Taming of the Chew (Penguin 2002) which has helped thousands of people to overcome self-destructive behaviors.
Obesity is a national epidemic. 60% of adults are overweight or obese and at risk for heart disease, type II diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, bone and joint problems and some forms of cancer. They may suffer with depression, exhaustion, social discrimination, poor self-image, low self-esteem and lack of motivation. These factors negatively impact upon performance both in and out of the workplace. Organizations are noticing the serious effects of weight related problems and absenteeism due to these conditions is at an all time high. Dr. Denise can help!
Having endured phases of anorexia, bulimia and obesity herself, Dr. Denise skillfully combines her personal and professional expertise in this presentation. She outlines causes of food control issues from a holistic point of view - i.e. from physical, emotional, social, spiritual and environmental perspectives. Dr. Denise provides clear strategies for change and offers audience members specific, effective personal tools they can use to stop over eating and to effect positive, healthy changes in their lives.
Dr. Denise will help you to:
- Understand causes of food control issues from physical, emotional, and spiritual perspectives.
- Realize how our socialization process creates a context in which it is nearly impossible to avoid food control problems.
- Know what a holistic approach is and how to incorporate it in planning and implementing personal care for yourself and others.
- Appreciate physical, emotional, spiritual and environmental reasons why so many people today struggle with food control and other substance abuse issues.
- Develop powerful strategies for achieving and maintaining emotional and spiritual health.
- Gain a breadth and depth of knowledge about your personal relationship with food and appetite.
- Learn many ways to eliminate guilt and shame, to take responsibility for choices and to implement health-promoting changes.
- Design a personal, individualized plan to take control of your health and to achieve and maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit.
- Discover renewed zest for life and to formulate a plan for maintaining balance and approaching life creatively, positively and joyfully.
View Dr. Denise Video - part 1
View Dr. Denise Video - part 2